Glass tombstone | “Petra”
Glass tombstone “Petra”, made in glass stacking or layered glass technique, carries the idea of the hastiness and the unpredictability of the path of life and the eternal peace afterwards. It is a tombstone from the “Classic” or ready-made collection. In Latin, “Petra” means – a cliff. The artist has incorporated the idea of the duality of nature in the uneven sided glass tombstone. A smooth and precipice cliff on one side and a bumpy road, with its ups and downs, on the other. In the end, there is eternal peace after the storm of what we call – our lifetime.
- Technique: Horizontal layered glass
- Type of Glass: 8mm Clear glass
- Size (mm): ~850 (H) x 500 (W) x 150 (D) (mm)
- Size (in): ~33.5″ (H) x 19.7″ (W) x 5.9″ (D)
- Weight: ~150 kg | ~331 lbs