Cast glass headstone | “Ice”
Cast glass headstone “Ice” reminds us of the mesmerizing, intangible beauty of a slowly melting frostwork. It signifies the passage of time and transience life.
The classic cast glass headstone “Ice” reminds us that human, like water, manifests in three physical states – vapor, liquid and solid.
The human body represents the ice-like solid form. The mind is like liquid water – thoughts run through our heads like a wild river, taking us into adventures that we can only imagine. And then, just like the beautiful frostwork, our temple- our body, inevitably melts and evaporates away into the universe.
The classical form and color of the headstone is an elegant depiction of ice. It has an artistic and delicate look. At your request, “Ice” can be incorporated into a stainless steel frame, which will yield visual thoroughness and greatly ease the installation process.
- Technique: Cast glass
- Type of Glass: Clear glass
- Size (mm): ~ 580 (H) x 320 (W) x 80 (D)
- Size (in): ~ 22.8″ (H) x 12.6″ (W) x 3.1″ (D)
- Weight: ~ 40 kg | ~ 88 lbs
Price from: 4000 $
- The given price is for the standard configuration of the glass headstone, without a granite base and a stainless steel frame.
- Learn about glass headstone prices and payment procedures here.