Glass headstone | “Cross”
The lightweight and easy-to-install glass headstone – “Cross”, carries an imprint of a cross in its classic form. The shape of the cross, which is materialized on one side of the glass gravestone, also manifests through the glass on the reverse side. Hence, the form of the cross is visible from practically all angles – from one more pronounced, from other modestly.
The imprint of the cross in the classical form of the headstone symbolises piety in the heart of human being. The classic form of the gravestone represents a human with their limited body and, often, a rigid and steadfast mind. The definitive, rectangular, solid form that stands firmly on the ground symbolises the indissociable nature of individuals from the culture, environment, time and space in which their physical body exists during their life. On the other hand, the impression of the cross, more pronounced from some angles, less from others, but always present, symbolises the faith of a Christian, which he/she brings through their life in their heart. Through this cross, we testify the spiritual nature of humankind, the desire to give and receive goodness, forgiveness, protection, and above all, high and noble love.
The interaction of the natural light and the Selective glass, as depicted in pictures, makes this headstone remarkably interesting, variable and unpredictable. However, as per your wishes, the headstone “Cross” can be crafted from a Selective glass or from a Clear or Crystal Clear sheet glass.
- Technique: Vertical layered glass
- Glass: 8 mm Selective Glass | Also available in Clear Glass
- Size (mm): ～ 900 (H) x 362 (W) x 170 (D)
- Size (in): ～ 35.4″ (H) x 14.2″ (W) x 6.7″ (D)
- Weight: ～50 kg | ~ 110 lbs
- “Cross” headstone may be combined with granite or boulder. Please note: the actual stone colour will differ! The shape and the colour of each boulder are unique and unrepeatable!