Memorial composition from granite and glass | “Swans”
Memorial composition from granite and glass – “Swans” is dedicated to an eternal love that has grown between two lovers. Gracious and loyal to each other– this is what describes a swan pair. The composition consists of a special, central memorial glass sculpture and three smaller, individual gravestones.
Dr.habil.biol. Nikolajs Sjakste devotes this memorial to his beloved wife Tatjana Sjakste (20.02.1953.-19.10.2016.) symbolising and cherishing their loving relationship, which has matured through many years of shared life.
Moreover, this composition is a memorial ensemble of glass and granite elements, acknowledging not only their beautiful lifetime together, but the eventual reunion of the two souls. The swan pair symbolises a strong and everlasting bond that emanates from the commitment and reciprocal love; the bond that cannot be ripped even after falling apart.
- Technique: Horizontal layered glass
- Type of Glass: 8mm Clear glass
- Size (mm): ~ 1500 (H) x 600 (W) x 600 (D)
- Size (in): ~ 59.1″ (H) x 23.6″ (W) x 23.6″ (D)
- Weight: ~ 350 kg | ~ 772 lbs
Price from: 10350 €
- The given price is for the standard configuration of the glass headstone, without a granite base.
- Learn about glass headstone prices and payment procedures here.