Prices and payment for glass headstones
The main variables affecting the price of a glass tombstone are: the number of hours the masters spend at a particular project and work material. Time is mainly affected by the complexity of the monument, respectively it’s design – shape, size and glueing technique. The nature of the raw materials, such as the thickness, colour and clarity of the glass sheets, impact the price, as well as other technical solutions for individual designs.
The prices on our website include:
- The development of a glass monument design: 3D visualisation with correction up to two times
- Production materials (for some monuments it includes a built-in stone, a stainless steel frame. If this is the case, it will be mentioned in the specifications of the particular headstone)
- The creation of the memorial: foam-rubber prototype, cutting, treatment, glueing, cleaning
- Details for the necessary stone elements if the customer chooses to order them at a local stonemason
- Instructions for installation
- For export: preparation, packaging of the monument
The prices on our website exclude:
- Additional changes in the design (3D visualisation) exceeding the 2 free of charge amendments. (25€/h)
- Embedding a 3D monument in a gravesite photograph. (25€/h)
- Full gravesite design – 3D visualisation (25€/h, at least four hours work)
- Stones, granite base (in some cases the stones are included in the price, this will be indicated at the price specification)
- Metallic (bronze or silver) letters and their insertion (drilling, glueing) into the glass element.
- Delivery and customs clearance (if necessary, depending on the country of delivery)
- Installation of the monument (instruction is included)
- VAT (depending on the country and the legal status of the client)
When ordering a Classic or a ready-made design headstone:
- 100% prepayment
When ordering a bespoke design, payment must be completed in three instalments:
- €200 deposit before making/adjusting 3D visualisations
- First instalment comprising 50% of the total sum, upon the project approval
- Second instalment 50% upon approving the work progress. We shall send pictures and video of the cut-out monument, before the second development phase which includes: glueing, edge treatment, drilling where necessary, cleaning and packaging.
- Payment for the production of a glass monument is to be completed via a bank transfer, indicating the invoice number.
Read about the process of ordering a glass tombstone here.